Monday, March 9, 2009

Photos from the day

You guys are the best Internet friends/Aunts to be EVER. I have been spoiled by your kindness and well wishes. Thank you, thank you.

So many amazing things have been arriving for Snork. I will share photos of the actual gifts tomorrow. I am just passed out from the sweetness and generosity.

But until tomorrow- when I will post photos of the gifts and we can pass them around here and ooh & aaah- here are some photos from Jen, Elizabeth & Barb's road trip. Doesn't Barb look SO much like Liv Tyler? It's almost as if I photoshopped Liv Tyler's face onto Barb's face to protect her swirl of internet mystery...heh

Oh & one of the cool parts of the day is that Charlie dog met his first baby and totally loved her. Of course Elizabeth has been trained well by her own dogs so she was very chill with Charlie trying to lick her all over.

HUGE Thank you to Barb & Jen for making the massive drive up here to celebrate in person. And a huge thank you to you guys for stopping by all day and leaving comments.

SMOOOOOCH!


Internet Shower Gifts!



It's a cake!

Charlie meets his first baby!

So come back tomorrow for a peak at the gifts!

18 comments:

Anabelle said...

well I don't see my box yet. it was sent 2 day postal on friday.. so it could come tomorrow.. keep an eye out! its pink with hearts on it (all they had lol)

Elowyn said...

Happy Party. Barb is HOT. heh.

Your box from me is a bit, ehm, delayed. Blame Watson and Crick for requiring so much time... :)

JW Moxie said...

How wonderful that you had actual people at your "virtual" shower! I'm so happy for you, Cali!

OOooh, Barb, you are GOJUS! Jen, you're a cutie, too!

Briar said...

YAY! The Internet is all perked up and excited to be celebrating you, my dear. I love you dearly and can't wait to see your Snork.

Barb said...

Hub is DELIGHTED with my internet self. He thinks I'm hot too!

It was delightful. Thanks so much Cali. xoxo And give that sweet, wonderful puppy lots of love!!!!

Barb said...

p.s. I sure look a little bored with that cake though. Doncha think? haha

tbean said...

Happy Baby Shower Snork and Cali!

Cali--it means so much to me to see you here, at the finish line. It feels hopeless and endless for me right now. Having you where you are is inspirational for me to keep on keeping on until I get there too. So, thank you for that. It really gives me hope.

and...I'm so excited to meet the Snork in just a few weeks:)

battynurse said...

Happy baby shower!!! So sorry I'm so late. I hope you all had great fun!!

Solitaire said...

Happy baby shower!!! I so very nearly missed it, but here I am squeaking in under the wire.

And how cool that you had actual people! In your actual kitchen with the blue post-it notes. And Barb is way hot! Jen too, obviously, but then we knew that already. And oooh, an actual baby and Charlie playing nice.

Sorry I was too lame to get a gift for the party, but perhaps I'll manage one later. After all, it only took me, what, 2 months to mail the blankie after I finished it!

Umm, OK, pass the cake, and where's the punch?

nancy said...

Mine is still coming! So you still have more to look forward to :)

Anonymous said...

Late to the party as usual! Just want to send you lots of love and kisses for the Snork! Of course, I'll get around to a real gift.... eventually...lol...glad you had actual people at your virtual party!

Kristin said...

Hi Cali--In honor of your shower, I mailed the gift today! ;) So, not to fear, another little something coming the Snork's way!

Congratulations, and I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

The gift is coming soon. but my post is FINALLY up.

Anonymous said...

http://nycphoenix.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/snork-cake-2/

Anonymous said...

Yay - Happy shower! Can't wait to see the pressies.

Geohde said...

My oh my the likeness is truly amazing ;)

Cali and Jen- you two look fabulous as well,

xx

J

HereWeGoAJen said...

Matt just came and looked over my shoulder and he is very confused about Barb being Liv Tyler.

Shannon said...

I can't believe I missed your shower! I was there in spirit, I promise!

Love,
Shan