Thursday, August 1, 2013

Presents!

A fun part of new babies is new baby presents! If you had no restrictions on money or distance, what would you buy for Xavi?

I would get tons of things! Definitely some Woombie swaddles, they were my favorite with my newborn. I'd also get Maria a woven wrap for babywearing. I think a pattern like this one.

I would also get at least one pack of these Aden and Anais muslin blankets. I used these blankets exclusively for my baby. They were the softest and best size of all the blankets we had. Perfect for swaddling, covering a car seat from the sun, or just throwing down on the ground to put a baby on.



Leave a link in the comments to the baby gift you would love to give Xavi if money were no object!

1 comment:

Maria Confer said...

Ooh I love that wrap. Now that I'm getting the hang of it, I want more of them!