Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thank You

Thank you all so much for this wonderful shower. It meant so much to me. (I don't think I can even begin to explain.) I got so many lovely things, with promises of more to come. It wasn't just the presents (although, who doesn't love presents?), but just the fact that so many people put effort into making me happy. I am one big gooey mess, just oozing with the fact that people really do like me and I have friends.

This isn't over yet. I know a lot of people were busy today. That is the fabulousness of an internet shower! You can't miss it. So no matter when you get here, play along and leave comments. I sat at my computer almost all day long (literally, I think my chair has a Jen shaped hole) and reveled in each comment I got and I will continue to do so. If anything else happens, I'll put up more updates, so check back!

Thank you all so, so much. There aren't enough nice words to express how much this meant to me.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Shower Day! Sorry I was "late," but I wanted you to know that I was here and thinking of you three on this special day!

sara said...

Jen - sorry I haven't been able to participate much - but I'm looking forward to doing a little online shopping of my own for you this week!