Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today is the Day

Happy Baby Shower Day to Matt & Jennifer!

For those of you stopping by today- hello and welcome. A virtual shower has a much more mellow flow than a "regular" shower. I mean, let's be real, clothing is optional. (We will never know. Unless you share. And that could be fun...)

There will be little things happening all day on this site. Virtual refreshments will be offered later. Jennifer will have some fun things to share as well.

To get this celebration under way I thought of one thing: balloon animals!

6 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hi! I have my clothes on (so far)!

Have you seen the Muppets Steve Martin balloon animals clip?

Amanda said...

I want a balloon hat!!!

Vanessa said...

De lurking to say Happy Shower day! Im lookin forward to some fun :0) Congrats.

maresi said...

Happy Shower Day! I can't wait to meet you on Monday!!! I'll bring your present then...

Solitaire said...

Happy Shower! Can I have a balloon animal hat to wear?

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Happy shower! See, I love the online thing because we were in Baltimore all day. But I didn't actually miss it :-)